The Neapolis Archaeological Park of Siracusa is where you’ll find the greatest classical ruins. Neapolis (New City) was one of the five quarters of the ancient greek city of Syracuse. During our private guided tour of the Neapolis Archaeological Park I’ll show you, in chronological order, the Quarry of Paradise with the famous Ear of Dionysius and the Cave of the Rope-makers, the Greek Theatre, the Altar of Hiero II (the largest in the world) and the Amphitheater (the fourth largest in the world).
- The tour is private
- The anti-contagion Covid-19 rules will be respected (mask and gloves are required)
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Price: € 130 (per tour, not per person. Ticket is not included)
- The ticket to the Neapolis Archaeological Park costs € 10. Free entrance under 18 and every first Sunday of the month. Cause Covid-19 is necessary to by ticket in advance: https://aditusculture.com/biglietti/sicilia/siracusa/parco-archeologico-della-neapolis
- Recommended start time in June, July, August and September: 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 5:00pm, 5:30pm, 6:00pm.
- Meeting point if you come by car or taxi: Parking Area “Parking Paradise” (address: Viale Giuseppe Agnello, 1 96100 Siracusa)
- In the same morning/afternoon is possible to do the Guided Walking Tour of Ortygia