The Neapolis Archaeological Park of Siracusa is where you’ll find the greatest classical ruins
The Neapolis Archaeological Park Tour is a walking tour is a pleasant walk through the ancient Greek neighborhood “Neapolis” (New City), one of the five neighborhoods of the ancient Greek city of Syracuse. During our private guided tour of the Neapolis Archaeological Park I’ll show you, in chronological order, the Quarry of Paradise with the famous Ear of Dionysius and the Cave of the Rope-makers, the Greek Theatre, the Altar of Hiero II (the largest in the world) and the Amphitheater (the fourth largest in the world).
- The Neapolis Archaeological Park Tour is very informative, private and in English
- Duration: takes about 90 minutes
- Meeting point: ticket office at the entrance of the site
- The ticket to the Neapolis Archaeological Park of Siracusa costs € 13. Free entrance under 18 and every first Sunday of the month. I recommend to by ticket in advance through the following official online ticket office Aditus
- Recommended start time in June, July, August and September: 8:30am, 9:00am, 9:30am, 10:00am, 5:00pm, 5:30pm, 6:00pm.
- In the same day is possible to do the Guided Walking Tour of Ortygia