Every day, except Sunday, is possible to organize the private morning Ortygia’s Food&Cultural Tour, through the charming historical center of Syracuse.
Walking in the narrow streets of Ortygia, full of history, I’ll show you the most important cultural sights (Temple of Apollo, Cathedral/Temple of Athena, Arethusa’s Spring); then the tour continues with a relaxing walk through the Market street, with the possibility to shop, and an amazing lunch at a delicious open air restaurant called “Fratelli Burgio“.
- The anti-contagion Covid-19 rules will be respected (mask is required)
- Duration: about 3 hours in the morning (except Sundays and including lunch)
- Meeting point: Temple of Apollo (address: Largo XXV Luglio 96100 Ortigia, Siracusa)
- Start time recommended: 10:00am
- Lunch time: around 12:00am
- Price: € 140 (per tour, not per person. Tickets to the Cathedral and meals are not included)
* * * * *
My Ortygia’s Food&Cultural Tour is available also “Full Day” (taking about 5 hours) including the tour of the Neapolis Archaeological Park of Syracuse (starting in the early morning, at 9:30am).