The “Charming Noto” Private Tour is one of my most requested cultural tours, that you cannot miss!
Located about 30km south of Syracuse, the Unesco site of Noto, has one of Sicily’s most charming historic centers in the Late Baroque Style, built after the terrible earthquake of 1693, that destroyed many cities of southeastern Sicily.
In the village of Noto, that was called the “Garden of Stone” by the historian Cesare Brandi, you will enjoy spectacular baroque monuments and historical buildings.
During my “Charming Noto” Private Tour, I’ll show you the Real Door, the Church of Saint Francis, the Church of Saint Claire, the Church of SS. Salvatore, the Cathedral, Ducezio Palace, Nicolaci Palace, The Church of Saint Charles, the Church of Saint Domenico and the Theater.
Every year in Noto, on the third Sunday of May, there is the “Infiorata”. The highlight of the festival is the decoration of Nicolaci Street with works of art made entirely from flower petals.
- The tour is private
- Duration of the Guided Walking Tour: 90 minutes
- Price: € 130 (per tour, not per person)
- Meeting point: Real Port (address: Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 96017 Noto SR)
- Noto is far about 30 minutes driving from Syracuse and is easy to reach taking the motorway A18
- If you have not a car, I can arrange transfers in private air-conditioned taxi/van from Syracuse/Ortygia to Noto and return