Every day, except Sunday, is possible to organize a private morning Ortygia’s Food&Cultural Tour, through the charming historical center of Syracuse.
Walking in the narrow streets of Ortygia, full of history, I’ll show you the most important cultural sights (Temple of Apollo, Cathedral/Temple of Athena, Arethusa’s Spring); then the tour continues with a walk through the Market street and an amazing lunch at a delicious open air restaurant.
- The anti-contagion Covid-19 rules will be respected (mask and gloves are required)
- Duration: about 3 hours in the morning (except Sundays and including lunch)
- Meeting point: Temple of Apollo (address: Largo XXV Luglio 96100 Ortigia, Siracusa)
- Start time: 10:00am
- Lunch time: around 12:00am
- Price: € 140 (per tour, not per person. Tickets and meals are not included)
* * * * *
My Ortygia’s Food&Cultural Tour is available also “Full Day” (taking about 5 hours) including the tour of the Neapolis Archaeological Park of Syracuse (starting in the early morning, at 9:30am).